You cannot access the saved websites on Password Manager on your Mac computer.
- Clear temporary Internet files
Clear temporary Internet files in Apple Safari
- Open Safari.
- Click the Safari menu, then click Preferences. The Preferences window will open.
- Go to the Privacy tab, then click Remove All Website Data.
- A confirmation window will open, click Remove Now.
Clear temporary Internet files in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu, then click Clear Browsing Data. The Clear browsing data windows under the settings page will appear.
- Set time range and click Clear browsing data.
Clear temporary Internet files in Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click the Firefox menu, then click Preferences. The Preferences window will open.
- Go to Advanced > Network tab.
- Beside Cached Web Content, Offline Web Content and User Data sections, click Clear Now.
- Delete the saved passwords and record them again
- Open Password Manager.
- Delete the non working password.
- Sign in to the website of the non working password and let Password Manager record the password.
For more information about Password Manager, refer to this Knowledge Base article:
Working with your passwords using Password Manager.
If you need additional help, contact our Technical Support for further assistance.