You cannot access the saved websites on Password Manager on your Windows PC.
- Reset browser settings
BEFORE YOU PROCEED:
Before resetting your web browsers, we recommend that you back up your favorites/bookmarks.
- Clear temporary Internet files
- Make sure PwmSvc.exe is running
If PwmSvc.exe is not running in the Task Manager, refresh all the modules of Password Manager program:
- Go to C: > Program Files > Trend Micro > TMIDS > PwmDiagnose.exe.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
- Click the Components tab.
- Click Stop all Components and wait for the other buttons to become grayed out.
- Once all the buttons are already available, click Start all Components.
- Close the Password Manager Diagnostic window.
- Enable the Password Manager Add-ons
- Delete the saved passwords in Password Manager and record it again
- Open Password Manager.
- Delete the non-working password.
- Sign in to the website of the non working password and let Password Manager record the password.