After purchasing Trend Micro Device Security, make sure to have a copy of your activation key. You will be using this key in activating your Trend Micro Security programs on your devices. Follow the instructions below to get the activation key.
Trend Micro Device Security Key Format:
'0' represents a specific number. 'A' represents a specific letter.
Find the Activation Key on your email
- Get the activation key from your Order Confirmation email.
Check the spam mail folder if your Order Confirmation Email is missing.
- If you did not receive an Order Confirmation email, contact Technical Support, then give the information below to retrieve your activation key:
- Email Address
- Look for a 20-digit activation key inside the box.
- Look for a 20-digit activation key on the receipt.
- If the activation key is missing, contact Technical Support, then give the information below:
- Proof of purchase
- Scanned copy of the invoice or receipt
- Retail store where you purchased the product
Find the Activation Key on your Windows PC
- Open the main console of your Trend Micro Security software. Do either of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray.
Click the expiry date on the bottom-right corner of the main console.
This will open the Subscription Information window.
Find the Activation Key on your Mac
- Click the Trend Micro icon on the upper right side of the Menu bar.
- Click Subscription....
The Subscription Information window will appear with your program information and serial number.