Learn how to set up Mobile Security for Android included in your Trend Micro Security Suite subscription. Watch this installation tutorial or follow the step-by-step instructions in this article:
- Check if your device is compatible with Mobile Security:
- Android version 6.0 or higher
- Go to https://account.trendmicro.com/.
- Type the email address and password you created upon the purchase.
- Click Sign In.
- Look for Trend Micro Maximum Security from the list.
- Click Add Device.
- Select Android.
- Select how you want to download Trend Micro Mobile Security.
- Send Email – Sends the download link to your email.
- Copy Link – Copies the download link, then access it using a web browser.
- Scan QR Code – Scans a QR code using your mobile device to access the download link.
It will direct you to the Google Play Store to install the Mobile Security App.
- In the Google Play Store, tap Install.
- Tap Open once the installation is finished.
- Read the Privacy and Personal Data Collection Disclosure, then tap Accept and Continue.
- Read the Trend Micro License Agreement, then tap Accept and Continue.
- Sign in to your Trend Micro account that was created at purchase.
You can also sign in to your Trend Micro account from the Mobile Security Settings by tapping the menu icon, then tap Set up an account.