You see this error message from Trend Micro Password Manager after opening your computer:
Why did this happen?
The Password Manager app may be corrupted.
What should I do next?
Uninstall, then reinstall Password Manager:
- Uninstall Password Manager.
- Click the Start , then go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. You can also access it via the shortcut button below:
- Select Trend Micro Password Manager, then click Uninstall.
- Wait for the program to be uninstalled, then restart your computer when asked.
- Install Password Manager.
Click the download button below:
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the installer. If the User Account Control window appears, click Yes.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Fill out the account information to activate your protection.
If the issue persists, start a chat to let our Trend Micro Support Representatives assist you.