Learn how to unlock your Android device after being locked by Trend Micro Mobile Security.
Using the Trend Micro Account password
Unlock your mobile device using your Trend Micro Account password. Just type your password on the Locked screen, then tap Unlock.
Using an unlock key from Trend Micro email
- Tap Email an Unlock Key to send a key to all of the email addresses associated with your Trend Micro account.
- Open your email, then open the message from Trend Micro.
- Type the key in the password field, then tap Unlock.
Using an unlock key from Lost Device Portal
- On a computer, open a web browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge).
- Go to the Lost Device Protection portal.
- Log in using your Trend Micro account.
- On the left side of the window, click Unlock Key to see a key that you can use to unlock your mobile device.
- On your mobile device, type the key in the password field, then tap Unlock.
For more information about the Lost Device Protection feature, you may read this article: How to use Lost Device Protection.