Listed are Trend Micro Security for Windows known issues and product limitations. This article will be updated as new information becomes available.
- When editing information in the subscription page, the email address field can only accomodate 50 characters.
- Web Threat Protection feature for Microsoft Edge version 88 and Google Chrome version 90 has some limitations.
- When using Privacy Scanner in Internet Explorer, it cannot check your Facebook settings.
- Time Limits in Parental Controls will still take effect on websites added in the Exception list as Trusted.
- After using Clean Privacy Data feature in PC Health Checkup, Flash Player remains on the list even after removing the program.
- Quick Scan results page will show before scanning finishes.
- Trend Micro Security for Edge will show "badge value 0" when mouse is hovered on the icon.
- The expiration date format on the program differs from the Subscription Information page when region and regional format in the computer settings is set to Australia.