Know how to uninstall or remove Trend Micro Password Manager depending on your device.
Uninstall Password Manager on Windows
- On your keyboard, press the Windows + R keys.
- In the Open field, type
appwiz.cpl, then press ENTER. The Programs and Features window will open.
- Select Trend Micro Password Manager, then click Remove or Uninstall.
- Wait for the program to be uninstalled, then restart your computer when asked.
Uninstall Password Manager on Mac
Password Manageron Spotlight search.
- Click Password Manager Uninstaller from the list.
- Click Yes to complete the uninstallation.
Uninstall Password Manager on Android
- Navigate to your device's Settings. On most phones, pull down the notification bar and tap Settings.
- Tap Apps or Application Manager (this differs depending on device).
- Go to Downloaded or All Apps list.
- Tap Password Manager then tap Uninstall.
- Wait until the uninstallation completes, then tap OK.
Uninstall Password Manager on iOS
- Touch and hold the Password Manager app icon on the Home screen until the icon jiggles.
- Tap X, then tap Delete to confirm app deletion.
- Press the Home button.