Know where you can find the activation key to activate Mobile Security for Android.
From the Mobile Security app
- On your Android device, open your Mobile Security app.
- Tap the icon, then tap Settings.
- Under Account & Subscription, look for your Activation key on the Serial Number section.
From online purchases
- Get the activation key from your Order Confirmation email.
Check the spam mail folder if your Order Confirmation Email is missing.
- If you did not receive an Order Confirmation email, contact our Technical Support, then give the information below to retrieve your activation key:
- Email Address
From retail purchases
- Look for a 20-digit activation key inside the box.
- Look for a 20-digit activation key on the receipt.
- If the activation key is missing, contact our Technical Support, then give the information below:
- Proof of purchase
- Scanned copy of the invoice or receipt
- Retail store where you purchased the product
From Google Play Store In-App purchases
There is no activation key for in-app purchases. It will automatically update the expiration date after purchase.
For Maximum Security users
You can use the Serial Number from your Maximum Security program as the activation key for your Mobile Security for Android:
- Open the main console of your Trend Micro Security software:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray.
- Click the icon, then click About the Software. The About Your Software window will appear showing your serial number.