Password Manager is not asking you to save your password and is not opening a secure browser even if the sites are supported and included in the Password Manager Pattern Support List.
This can happen when...
- a program engine or component is corrupted.
- the Password Manager Pattern Support List is not yet updated.
- Reset browser settings
- Clear Temporary Internet Files
- Make sure PwmSvc.exe is running
- On your keyboard, press the CTRL + ALT + DEL keys simultaneously.
- Click Start Task Manager. The Windows Task Manager window will appear.
- Click the Processes tab.
- Check if PwmSvc.exe is running.
If PwmSvc.exe is not running in the Task Manager, refresh all the modules of Password Manager program:
- Go to C: > Program Files > Trend Micro > Password Manager > SupportTool.exe.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
- Click the Components tab.
- Click Stop all Components and wait for the other buttons to become grayed out.
- Once all the buttons are already available, click Start all Components.
- Close the Password Manager Diagnostic window.
- Enable Password Manager add-ons
Password Manager does not have any system tray icon.