Know how to set a scheduled scan with Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac.
Set a Scheduled Scan in Antivirus for Mac
- Open the Scan Settings of your Trend Micro program.
- Set the time and target for your scheduled scan.
- Recommended Files - scans places where threats are likely to hide
- All files on your Mac - scans all items in your computer
- Only the files that you select - specify which files will be scanned
- Click OK to apply changes.
If you are unable to make changes to the program, click the padlock icon on the lower left to unlock the settings.