Learn how to transfer the full license of your Mobile Security to a new device or another device (phone or tablet).
The Transfer License feature appears when:
- All Maximum Security or Premium Security Key seats are taken
- Your device has expired and another subscription is already registered under the same account
Transfer Mobile Security on a new device
- Open the main console of your Trend Micro Security software. Do either of the following:
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray.
- Click Protect Another Device in the main console.
- Click + Add device.
Choose Android for the platform, then choose how you want to share the protection:
- Type your email address.
- Click Send.
- Click Copy Link.
- Paste the link to an instant messaging application.
- Open the link using your new device.
- Scan the QR code using your new device.
- Download the application.
Activate Mobile Security on an installed device
- Tap Trend Micro Mobile Security.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Do either of the following:
- Tap Buy/Activate then tap Want to transfer a subscription? Sign in now.
- Tap Use an Activation Code. Enter the activation code then tap OK.
- Sign in to your Trend Micro account then select the full license subscription you want to transfer.
- Tap OK.