You receive the following error message from your Mobile Security app.
This happens when your Internet connection is unstable or the Trend Micro server is under maintenance.
Check Internet Connection
- Move to a place with a good network connection, then try again.
- Connect to another network connection, then try again.
- Switch from Mobile Data to Wi-Fi or vice versa.
Clear Trend Micro Mobile Security cache
- Tap the Settings icon on your mobile device.
- Tap Apps (or Applications, depending on your device).
- From the list of apps, tap Mobile Security.
- Tap Storage & memory.
- Tap Clear cache.
- Update your Trend Micro Mobile Security again.
If issue still persists, try reinstalling Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android.