You receive the following error message from your Mobile Security app.
This happens when your Internet connection is unstable or the Trend Micro server is under maintenance.
To resolve this issue, do any of the following:
- Move to a place with a good network connection, then try again.
- Connect to another network connection, then try again.
- Switch from Mobile Data to Wi-Fi or vice versa.
- Clear Trend Micro Mobile Security cache. Do the following:
- Tap the SETTINGS icon on your mobile device.
- Tap Apps (or Applications, depending on your device).
- From the list of apps, tap Mobile Security.
- Tap Storage & memory.
- Tap Clear cache.
- Update your Trend Micro Mobile Security again.
If issue still persists, try reinstalling your Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android.