Learn how to transfer the full license of Mobile Security for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to another iOS device.
The Transfer License feature appears when:
- All Golden Key seats are taken
- Your device protection has expired and another subscription is already registered under the same account
Install Mobile Security on a new device
To install Mobile Security on a new iOS device, Refer to this Knowledge Base article: How to protect another device with Maximum Security.
Transfer protection from Mobile Security settings
- Open the Mobile Security app from your device.
- Scroll down, then tap on Settings.
- Tap Transfer a subscription to this device.
- Tap on the pointing down arrow to expand the selections, then select which existing license you want to be transferred to your device.
- Tap Ok when prompted to confirm the transfer of license.
Transfer protection using Lost Device Protection
- Access the Trend Micro Lost Device Protection portal.
- Tap Find Now.
- Sign in with your Trend Micro account (MyAccount).
- Tap the mobile phone icon to display the list of devices under your account.
- From the list, tap Device Detail.
- Tap Enter Activation Code.
- Enter your new license, then tap OK.