You get this error message when you clicked the Password Manager Toolbar:
"Unable to Help with Your Passwords"
This message occurs when:
On some computers, Password Manager may take 3 to 5 minutes to load completely. For the Password Manager browser extension, it might take 30 seconds before it loads properly. If issue persists, follow the recommended solutions below.
- Install Password Manager root certificate
- Restart Password Manager components
- Open Password Manager Diagnostic Toolkit:
- Press Windows + S on your keyboard to open the Search bar.
- Type "password" on the search box.
- Click Trend Micro Password Manager Diagnostic Toolkit from the search results.
- Click the Components tab, then click Stop All Components.
- Wait for around two (2) minutes, then click Start Components.
Try to open Password Manager Toolbar. If you still encounter the error message, proceed to the next step.
- Reinstall Password Manager Toolbar
- Reinstall Password Manager
- Reinstall web browser