You see this error message when you clicked the Password Manager Toolbar:
"Unable to Help with Your Passwords"
Why did this happen?
What should I do next?
On some computers, Password Manager may take longer to load completely. Wait for three to five minutes before using Password Manager.
If the error is still there after 5 minutes, install the Password Manager root certificate.
Install Password Manager root certificate on Windows
Install Password Manager root certificate on Mac
- Launch keychain access by doing any of the following:
- Go to Applications, click Utilities, then start the Keychain Access.app.
- Use Spotlight, then search for "keychain access.app".
- Click System, then click Certificates.
- Click Password Manager Root certificate.
- On the Password Manager Root screen, set Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and X.509 Basic Policy to Always Trust.
- Close the Password Manager Root screen, then type the system password to save it.
- Restart your browser, then check if Password Manager is now available.
I'm not tech savvy!
Get FREE assistance from Trend Micro experts.
Start Live Chat!