Know how to use the Lost Device Protection feature of Mobile Security for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Lost Device Protection includes the following features:
- Locate - can track your lost, stolen or misplaced device on a map using GPS or wireless networks.
- Scream - sounds an alarm on your lost device, even if it has been set to stay silent.
- Open your Mobile Security App.
- From the main screen, tap Lost Device Protection.
- From the Lost Device Protection screen, tap Turn It On Now.
- Choose between Only While Using the App and Always Allow.
It is recommended to always allow the Mobile Security to locate your device to fully use the feature.
The Lost Device Protection feature is now enabled.
To use the remote Locate and Scream features, visit Lost Device Protection Portal.