WARNING: Resetting your Vault Password will remove all your saved data, including your Passwords and Secure Notes.
- Go to the Password Manager sign in page here: https://pwm.trendmicro.com/signin.
NOTE: You can now create or sign in to Trend Micro Account with your Google or Apple ID.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
If you set up Two-Factor Authentication, you will need to type in the verification code sent to your preferred method (Authenticator App, Email or Text).
- Click the Forgot your Vault Password? link.
- Put a check beside I understand that all Password Manager passwords will be deleted, then click Reset.
- Sign in with your Trend Micro Account information.
- Type your new Vault Password, then type it again in the Confirm Vault Password field. Click Create to confirm.
To easily remember your Vault Password, add a hint.
- Open your Password Manager app.
- After typing in the wrong Vault Password, press the question mark icon beside the "Provide your Vault Password"?
- Tap Forgot your Vault Password?.
- Tap Next on the Reset Password Manager page.
- Sign in to your Trend Micro Account. Trend Micro will provide you a temporary Vault Password.
- Open your Password Manager app again, then unlock using the temporary Vault Password.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Manage My Vault Password, then tap Change Vault Password.
- Provide a new Vault Password.