Learn how to import passwords using Password Manager browser extension.
Do not use Safari to import passwords from Mac Computers since it is currently unsupported.
- Open your web browser. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Click Password Manager Browser Extension, then click Sign In.
- Type the email address and password that you registered for Password Manager, then click Sign In.
If you're already signed in, skip this step.
- Type your Password Manager master password, then click Unlock.
- Click Password Manager Browser Extension, then click Import Passwords.
- Click Import Passwords.
- Click Protect Now.
- Input your Master Password to complete the import process.