You cannot see the Password Manager app in your Trend Micro Security for Microsoft Edge.
This happens when the region settings and locale on your PC is not supported.
- Open Region & language settings:
Click this button below to download SettingsRegion.zip:
- Open SettingsRegion.zip, and then click SettingsRegion.bat.
Select from the dropdown list for your correct region. (i.e. United States, Canada, Australia, etc.)
You may also check the Date & time settings at the left to check if Set time zone automatically is turned ON.
- Open Locale Region settings:
Click this button below to download PCRegion.zip:
- Open PCRegion.zip, and then click PCRegion.bat.
- In the Formats tab, choose Match Windows display language (recommended). Click Apply, then click OK.
- Restart Microsoft Edge.
Check if Password Manager is now available:
- Sign in to your Trend Micro Account.
- Activate Password Manager.