You cannot see the Password Manager app in your Trend Micro Security for Microsoft Edge.
This happens when the region settings and locale on your PC is not supported.
Update Region & Language Settings
- Open Region & language settings:
Click this button below to download SettingsRegion.zip:
- Open SettingsRegion.zip, and then click SettingsRegion.bat.
- Select from the dropdown list for your correct region. (i.e. United States, Canada, Australia, etc.)
You may also check the Date & time settings at the left to check if Set time zone automatically is turned ON.
- Open Locale Region settings:
Click this button below to download PCRegion.zip:
- Open PCRegion.zip, and then click PCRegion.bat.
- In the Formats tab, choose Match Windows display language (recommended). Click Apply, then click OK.
- Restart Microsoft Edge.
- Check if Password Manager is now available:
- Sign in to your Trend Micro Account.
- Activate Password Manager.