You encountered the following error message when you are installing Trend Micro Security:
This happens when you have encountered the following error codes which requires you to remove any remnants of previous versions before installing the latest version:
- #1603, 3002, 0xe0220019
- #1603, 3002, 0xe01a000f
- #1603, 3003, 0xe0ff000b
- #1603, 3002, 0xe01a000c
Run the Uninstall Tool
Run the Uninstall Tool to remove the remnants of your previous installation:
Download the Uninstall Tool by clicking the download button below:
- Double-click Ti_1700_win_en_Tool_UninstallTool_hfb0001.exe to run the tool.
Click Yes when the User Account Control Window appears.
- Read the License Agreement, click I accept the terms of the license agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install.
- Wait for the uninstall tool to finish the installation, then click OK.
- Click Uninstall Software.
- Enter the captcha characters, then click Continue.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Yes when prompted to restart your computer.
After your computer restarts, your Trend Micro Security will be successfully removed.
- Run the installer file again to start the installation.