You cannot log in to your Trend Micro app due to the following reasons:
- Your device is not connected to the Internet or has network problems
- Your subscription is not yet activated
- The device's date and time is incorrect
- You are using a different Windows Store account
How can I fix this?
- Connect to the Internet
- Make sure to open your Wi-Fi or data connection. If you think you have network issues, contact your Internet service provider.
- Set the correct date and time
If your device's date and time is incorrect, do the following:
- On your device, open the Settings app.
- Look for the Data & Time settings.
- Input the correct values or set it to automatic.
- Go back to your Trend Micro app, then try signing in again.
If the issue persists, proceed to the next step.
- Activate your subscription
- Go to the Product Activation Portal.
- Type your activation code, then click Next.
- Sign in to your Trend Micro Account, then provide the required information.
- After activating, go back to your Trend Micro app and try signing in again.
Transfer a License to this Device window might appear. Choose your activation code.
- Switch Windows Store account
This solution only applies if the issue occurs on the device's secondary users.
- Sign in to the second Windows user account.
- Launch the Windows Store.
- Sign out of the Windows Store.
- Sign in using the computer's main Windows Store account.
- Once signed in, install VPN Proxy One Pro.
Still having issues?
Get more help through our Technical Support.