Microsoft Windows recently released an update to fix the bug that causes Windows 10 computers to crash when printing.
What caused this issue?
Windows update KB5000802 (OS Builds 19041.867 and 19042.867) caused computers to crash when attempting to print. Multiple printer brands were affected.
Learn more about KB5000802 here.
How to fix this issue?
Install the update KB5001567 on your Windows 10 PC.
- On your computer, select Start.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Update and Security.
- On the left side, select Windows Update.
- Look for KB5001567 under Optional Updates. If it is not available, your computer is not affected by this bug.
- Click Download and install.
- Once the download is complete, restart your computer.
Learn more about KB5001567 here.
Keep your Computer Healthy
Install Trend Micro Maximum Security to maintain a healthy PC and to prevent getting errors and system failures.