Learn the different VPN modes available in Trend Micro WiFi Protection and how to use them.
This mode will automatically turn ON Trend Micro protection when you connect to an unsecured Wi-Fi. We recommend this setting for individuals who usually use Wi-Fis in coffee shops, airports, and other public places.
- Open the Trend Micro app.
- Tap Settings, then toggle the switch to ON for Automatically turn on VPN when detecting Wi-Fi Security issues.
VPN Always ON
This mode will automatically turn ON Trend Micro protection only for Wi-Fis listed under VPN Always On network list.
To add Wi-Fi:
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network you wish to add.
- Once connected, open the Trend Micro app.
- Tap Settings, then choose VPN Always ON.
VPN Server Location
The Trend Micro app lets you switch to different servers. From the main screen, choose your preferred location:
- Canada (Toronto and Montreal)
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Kingdom (London and Newport)
- United States (Central, East, and West)