When connecting to unsecured WiFi or wireless networks, Trend Micro VPN Proxy One Pro does not turn ON automatically.
Why did this happen?
- There is another VPN app installed.
- Your Trend Micro VPN Proxy One Pro is not set to run automatically.
How do I fix this?
Remove the incompatible app
Allow VPN Proxy One Pro to run automatically
- Go to your devic Settings.
- Go to Privacy > App permissions > Background apps > Let apps run in the background.
- Choose VPN Proxy One Pro from the list of apps, and make it is enabled.
Note: The exact steps may vary depending on the version of mobile device you are using.