VPN Proxy One Pro does not automatically turn ON when you connect to an unsecured WiFi.
Why did this happen?
This issue occurs due to the following reasons:
- There is another VPN app installed
- Your VPN Proxy One Pro is not set to run automatically
How do I fix this?
Remove the incompatible app
- Check if there are any other VPN or internet-monitoring apps on your device.
- Remove the apps together with the VPN Proxy One Pro.
- Restart your device, then reinstall the VPN Proxy One Pro.
Allow the app to run automatically
- Open the device Settings.
- Go to Privacy > Let apps run in the background.
- Choose VPN Proxy One Pro from the list of apps, and make sure the setting is enabled.
Need more help?
Contact our Technical Support for assistance.