If spam events keep appearing on your iPhone or iPad, unsubscribe from the calendar.
Unsubscribe events via the Calendar app
- Take note of the name and date of the suspicious calendar event.
- On your device, launch the Calendar app.
- Locate, then select the calendar event.
- Tap Unsubscribe from this Calendar.
Unsubscribe events via the Settings app
- On your device, launch the Settings app.
- Tap Calendar, then tap Accounts. For iOS13 users, tap Passwords & Accounts > Accounts.
- Tap Subscribe Calendar, then select the suspicious calendars.
- Tap Delete Account, then tap Delete Account again.