Your drivers may need to be updated if you are experiencing compatibility issues or system errors.
Performing regular driver updates can help prevent problems with your PC and strengthen your system to prevent cybercriminals from exploiting your device. Here's how to do it:
Update Drivers using Windows Update (Recommended)
- Click the Start , then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. You can also access it via the shortcut button below:
- Click Check for updates.
- Now, click View optional updates.
- Click Driver updates, then select the drivers you want to update.
- Click Download and install.
Update Drivers with Device Manager
- Right-click on Start , then select Device Manager.
- Select a device category, then right-click the one you like to update.
- Select Update driver, then click Search automatically for drivers.
- If Windows can't find an update, visit the device manufacturer's website and check for available driver updates.
Prevent Unexpected Errors and System Crashes on Devices
Keep your computer safe, clean, and running at its peak performance. Let Trend Micro Cleaner One Pro for Windows automatically check for critical updates for your system and vulnerable apps, fix your registry, and help manage your files and storage space to avoid device issues.