Disk Cleanup removes unneccessary files on your computer to improve your computer performace and free up storage space.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows and R keys at the same time to open the Run window.
- Type cleanmgr, then press ENTER. The Disk Cleanup window should appear.
- Select the drive you want to clean, then click OK.
- Check the boxes for the file types that you want to delete, and then click OK.
You can also click the Clean up system files button to also remove excess Windows files.
- In the message that appears, click Delete files.
I have Trend Micro Security installed
Run PC Health Checkup to delete these files for you.
I am not yet a Trend Micro user
Cleaner One can help unneeded files automatically. Try it for FREE.