You cannot save your passwords in Trend Micro Password Manager. Password Manager also is not opening a secure browser even when these websites are supported and included in the Password Manager Pattern Support List.
Why did this happen?
- A Password Manager program engine or component is corrupted.
- The Password Manager Pattern Support List is not yet updated.
What should I do next?
Restart Password Manager components:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows + S keys to open the Search bar.
- Search for password.
- Click Password Manager Diagnostic Toolkit from the search results.
- Go to the Components tab, then click Stop Components.
- Wait for about 10 seconds, then click Start Components.
- Open your browser, then try save passwords again in Password Manager.
If you still experience the same issue after doing the steps above, start a chat to let our Trend Micro Support Representatives assist you.