Learn how to uninstall or remove Trend Micro Antivirus on your Mac computer if you need to reinstall or are no longer using this product.
- Open Spotlight, then type Trend Micro.
- Select Uninstall Trend Micro Antivirus.
Enter your Mac password when necessary.
- Click Uninstall.
Use the Uninstall Tool
Only use this tool if you are having difficulties removing Trend Micro Antivirus using the Uninstaller.
Click the button below to download the Uninstall Tool:
- Double-click UninstallTool.zip to extract the Uninstall Tool.
- Double-click UninstallTool.app to run the file.
- Check the box with I have copied my serial number…, then click Uninstall.
- Type your username and password to allow Finder in removing the Trend Micro Antivirus extension.
I am uninstalling a different Trend Micro product
To remove other products, such as Apex One Security Agent and other Trend Micro Business Products on your Mac, click the link below for uninstall instructions: