Generating debug logs can help our Trend Micro Technical Support Experts diagnose product issues you experience on your Windows computer.
Generate troubleshooting logs to send to Trend Micro Support
- Press the Windows and R keys on your keyboard to open the Run window.
- In the Open field, type supporttool.exe, then click OK.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control Window appears.
The Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit will open.
- Click 1. Start Collecting Data.
Wait as Trend Micro collects needed information on your computer.
- Replicate the steps you made when you encountered the issue or error.
- Click 2. Finish Collecting Data.
A progress window will appear.
- Click Close after the Toolkit finishes collecting data.
The folder containing the debug log will open. Its default location is C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Titanium\Archive.
- Contact Technical Support to send these troubleshooting logs.