Ever noticed the Trend Micro Toolbar icon looking gray on your Google Chrome? Don't fret! We've got the solutions to bring back your online security.
Why Did This Happen?
- The Trend Micro Toolbar is not updated.
- Your Trend Micro program is turned off.
- No Trend Micro program is installed on your computer.
How Do I Fix This?
- Open Trend Micro to enable the program.
If no program is installed, download the installer here.
- Right-click the Trend Micro Toolbar icon on Google Chrome.
- Select Remove from Chrome..., then click Remove.
- Download the latest Trend Micro Toolbar installer here.
- Click Add extension when the next pop up window appears.
Voila! Another popup will confirm your successful toolbar installation, ensuring a safer online experience.