You keep getting emails that your Trend Micro subscription is about to expire.
Why did this happen?
- You have an existing subscription that is about to expire.
- You bought a new subscription without disabling your old one.
- you have not yet activated your new serial number after upgrading your existing subscription.
What should I do next?
- If it is about to expire, you can renew manually to extend your license.
- If you are on Auto Renew, you do not need to do anything because Trend Micro will extend your license automatically.
- If you already renewed it, check the Serial Number on your Order Confirmation email if it is the same with your existing one.
If they are different, you may have purchased a separate subscription and were given a new Serial Number that you need to activate. Otherwise, wait for 24-48 hours for the expiry date to extend.