You cannot log in to the Trend Micro Account online portal with your login information.
Why did this happen?
- Your phone number, email address or password is incorrect.
- Your Google Account or Apple Account details is incorrect.
- You purchased the program from Best Buy or from an Internet Service Provider.
What should I do next?
- Retype your phone number, email address and your password.
- Ensure you have access and can log in to your Google Account or Apple Account.
- Contact Best Buy Geek Squad to get your account details.
- Contact your ISP for your account details.
Still Having Trouble? Call for help!
I forgot my login details
- Go to https://account.trendmicro.com/forgotemail.
- Type the serial number you used to register your program, and then click Check Now.
A window will appear on your screen displaying your email address.
- Go to https://account.trendmicro.com/forgotpassword.
- Type your email address, and then click Check Now.
Trend Micro will send you an email to reset your password.
If you cannot find the email Trend Micro sent, check your Spam or Junk mail folder.
- Open the email from Trend Micro.
- Click change your password now.
- Type your new password in the New password field and retype it in the Confirm new password field.
- Click Update Password.
- Click Sign In.
Recover your account through Google's recovery page:
Recover your account through Apple recovery page:
I have a new email address
If the email address you used to register your Trend Micro account is already inactive and you cannot access it anymore, contact our Technical Support to update your information.