Using Wi-Fis in coffee shops, airports, and other public places comes with serious security risks like hacking, identity theft, and malware distribution. Avoid these weak and unsafe Wi-Fis with Trend Micro Mobile Security's Wi-Fi Checker.
Enable the Wi-Fi Checker
- Open the Mobile Security app.
- Tap Wi-Fi Checker.
- Toggle the switch to ON beside Wi-Fi Checker.
- Mobile Security will scan the connection and warn you of the security risks every time you connect to Wi-Fi.
If security risks were found
You can either:
- Tap Switch to another network or Use cellular data instead.
- Tap Trust this Wi-Fi to add the Wi-Fi to the trusted list.
TIP: To avoid auto-connecting to the unsecured network in the future, tap Forget Network on your Wi-Fi settings.