Password Manager Browser extensions allows Password Manager to interact with browsers to perform different functions.
How it works
- Automatically save passwords, sign in to websites, or open in a Secure Browser window, with just one click.
- Manually add passwords of specific websites.
- Quick access for users to browse saved passwords in Password Manager.
- Shortcut to Management Console to perform various functions (Settings Management, Subscription Update, etc).
- Launch Password Generator to create strong and secure passwords.
- Import browser passwords.
- Support Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
Is it secured?
YES. It utilizes secure connections (HTTPS, secure WebSocket) between the program and browser extensions.