When importing passwords from another browser, you see any of these error message in Trend Micro Password Manager:
- "This password could not be imported"
- "Password Remain in Browsers"
- "Some passwords were not imported."
Why did this happen?
Password Manager only supports http and https protocols.
What should I do next?
Add the password manually:
- Open your web browser.
- Type the login page you wish to add; for example, type goodreads.com and press ENTER.
- Click the Password Manager icon, then click the + icon.
- Give the account a name for your easy reference.
- Type your account email address, then your password, and click Save.