You see any of these notifications from Trend Micro Home Network Security app:
"Unable to Continue.
Please try again. (Error Code: ---)"
"Refunded Pairing Code.
This Pairing Code was refunded. Please try again with a different pairing code. (Error Code: ---)"
Why did this happen?
The Trend Micro Home Network Security subscription you are trying to use has been refunded.
What should I do next?
Purchase a new Trend Micro Home Network Security subscription.
I already purchased a new subscription
Set up a new Station:
- Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Station.
- Open the Home Network Security app.
- Read the License Agreement, then tap Agree and Continue.
- Type your new pairing code, then tap Next.
- Wait for the Sign In window to appear, then sign into your Trend Micro Account.