Passcard Memo in Trend Micro Password Manager allows you to copy your log in information, like your account name and password securely. It is also useful when Password Manager is encountering issues when logging in to saved websites.
- Open your web browser, then click the Password Manager icon.
- Type your Vault Password, then click Unlock.
- Choose the account you want to copy from the list, then click the menu button.
- Select View Details.
- Click the copy icon to copy your account username and password.
The pop up window closes after two minutes.
- Paste the login details to the login page of the website.