Your Home Network Security sometimes does not display the correct information about your devices nor detect that your devices are connected to the network.
Make sure your home network setup meets the following conditions:
- Your Home Network Security Station and your devices should be connected to the same network.
- Your Home Network Security Station should be connected to the main router and not to a Wi-Fi repeater.
- The devices that you want to protect should be under a single subnet.
- Create more network traffic on your device
To create more network traffic on your device, browse the Internet using your web browser:
- Search anything using any search engine
- Watch videos online
- Access social networking sites
- Use apps that need internet connection
If Home Network Security still cannot identify your device, proceed to the next step.
- Manually add your device
- Connect your device to the same network as your station.
- On the device you want to add, go to http://addme.tm using any web browser.
- Type the Device Name, Brand (optional) and Model (optional) of your device.
- Tap Save.