Know how to configure your Spark Modem - Huawei HG630b router to enable the DHCP mode of your Home Network Security.
Enable DHCP Mode
- Make sure your Home Network Security is turned ON and connected to your home router.
- On your Home Network Security app, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Station Configuration.
- Under STATION NETWORK SETTINGS, select DHCP Mode, then View steps.
- Click Next, then follow the steps.
- Using your computer or mobile device, open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome).
- On the address bar, type the Router IP address you took note on the previous step then press ENTER.
- Log in to the Admin console by entering your router's username and password.
- On the left menu, click Basic, then click LAN.
- Under DHCP server, uncheck the DHCP sever checkbox to disable DHCP server, and then click Submit.
- Restart your router by doing the following:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the router, then check if the front panel lights are turned off.
- Wait for 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back to your router.
- On your Home Network Security app, you should now see the Devices Protected status.