You received the following error message on your Trend Micro WiFi Protection app:
This issue happends because of the following reasons:
- your Wi-Fi is unsupported
- your connection is unstable
- an additional action is required in completing Wi-Fi connection
- Open your web browser and check if you can access any websites.
- If you see a Captive Portal, follow the flow to establish the Wi-Fi connection.
- Wait for a minute. The Trend Micro WiFi Protection will reconnect to the VPN.
If it is still not connected after several minutes, do the following:
- Restart your Trend Micro WiFi Protection app.
- Manually connect to the VPN by tapping on the VPN switch. If you still see the same message, reinstall the VPN profile:
- If you still cannot connect to the VPN, switch to another Wi-Fi network.