After setting up Home Network Security, some devices may encounter slow Internet connection. Follow these steps to make sure everything is okay.
- Find the optimal mode for your device
- Open your Home Network Security app.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Station Configuration.
- Tap Find the optimal mode.
- Tap Next, then Start. Wait for three minutes while it is searching for your device's optimal mode.
- Click the Settings button, then select the suggested mode to use.
- Refresh your network
- Turn off your router and Home Network Security Station by unplugging their power cords. Wait for one minute.
- Turn on your router. After five minutes, turn on your Station.
- Your connection will refresh. Check if the Internet connection has improved.
- Switch to Mode with the best network connection
Test the network speed of each Mode, then choose the best one.