You see this error while signing in to Password Manager:
Other error codes you may also see are:
Why did this happen?
This error appears when you fail to create a Master Password.
What should I do next?
Create a New Master Password:
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Go to Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services .
- Under Clear browsing data, click Choose what to clear.
- Click Clear now.
- Restart Microsoft Edge.
- Create a Master Password again.
If issue recurs, check if the Master Password is created in the Password Manager Web Portal:
- Go to the Password Manager web portal.
- Sign in using your Trend Micro Account.
- Create a master password when asked.
- Restart Microsoft Edge again.
- Open the Trend Micro Security again and sign in to Password Manager.
If the issue persists, contact our Technical Support for further assistance.