You are using multiple devices to manage your Home Network Security, but the updated settings are unable to sync to other devices.
This issue happens because you changed the settings of the app on the first device while the app on the second device is currently running in the background.
Sync Settings on your iOS device
- Press the Home button of your device twice to show your most recently used apps.
- Swipe up on the Home Network Security app's preview to force quit.
- Tap the Home Network Security icon to reopen the app.
- Check if the problem is resolved.
Sync Settings on your Android device
- Open your device's Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the Home Network Security app.
- Tap Force Stop to quit.
- Press the Home button.
- Reopen the Home Network Security app and check if the problem is resolved.