You see this error message when installing the Trend Micro program on Windows:
Why did this happen?
There are remnants of previous versions of the program that prevents the installer to proceed.
It is also paired with either of these error codes:
- #1603, 3003, 0ex0ff0001
- #1603, 3002, 0xe0220019
- #1603, 3002, 0xe01a000f
- #1603, 3003, 0xe0ff000b
- #1603, 3002, 0xe01a000c
What should I do next?
Run the Uninstall Tool:
- Download the Uninstall Tool here.
- Double-click Ti_1770_win_en_Tool_UninstallTool_hfb0001.exe.
Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
- Follow the instructions to complete the removal.
- Run the Trend Micro installer again.
I am using Windows 11
Microsoft recently released an update that conflicts with Trend Micro Security. We are now working on a permanent solution.
To temporarily proceed with the installation, uninstall KB5014019 update.
- Press the Windows button on your keyboard, then type "update history" on the search box.
- Choose View your Update history, then select Uninstall updates under Related Settings.
- Look for Update for Microsoft Windows (KB5014019). Doubleclick it to uninstall, then click Yes to proceed.
- Wait until it finishes, then restart your computer.
- After restarting, try to install Trend Micro again.
Get help from EXPERTS
Purchase the Premium Installation Service and let them get your program product up and running.