You received the following error when signing in to your Trend Micro app.
You may encounter this issue due to the following conditions:
- Time and Date is incorrect
- You are not connected to the internet
- Your Wi-Fi network is unstable
- Your Wi-Fi network is unsafe
Here's how to fix it:
- Enable Automatic Date and Time
- On the bottom-right corner of the screen, right-click the time, then select Adjust Date/Time.
- From the settings window, click Date & time, then select the box for Set Time Automatically.
If not resolved, proceed with the next steps.
- Connect to a safe network
- On the bottom-right corner of the taskbar, click the wireless icon.
- From the list, select a known and secured Wi-Fi.
- Click Connect.
- Enter the network security key or the password.
- Click Next.