Check where you can find the name of your device. This is important when identifying devices connected to your home network, WiFi, Hotspot or Bluetooth.
Open the Settings app to check your device information:
- Tap About phone.
- Take note of your device name.
Open the Settings app to check your iOS information:
- Tap General.
- Tap About. It will show the device info, including the device name.
- Click the Start button, then go to Settings > About. You can also access it via the shortcut button below:
- Go to > System Preferences > Sharing.
- Check your computer name at the top of Sharing Preferences.
Check your Home Network Safety
Use Trend Micro HouseCall for Home Networks to scan and detect risks in your smart home, and find out who is on your network.