You cannot open or unlock the Trend Micro Vault after upgrading your Trend Micro program to the latest version.
Why did this happen?
The user account you logged in on your computer is corrupted when the upgrade happened.
How do I fix this?
- Open Trend Micro, then click the Data tab.
- Click Configure beside Vault.
- Read the introduction, the click OK.
- Set up a password, then click Create.
- Once done, you will see this pop up:
Click OK to close the window.
- Check if the Trend Micro Vault icon will appear on your desktop
If the problem persists, contact our Technical Support for immediate assistance.