You are getting weak WiFi encryption result for your WiFi connection.
To fix the issue, do the following:
- On your device, open a browser.
- On the address bar, type either “192.168.1.1”, “192.168.0.1”, “192.168.2.1”, “10.0.1.1” (Apple), or "10.0.0.1" (Xfinity) to access your router's console.
- Enter your router's username and password.
Different router manufacturers have different router addresses and credentials. You may refer to the Router Manuals for more details.
- Click the Wireless or Wireless Network tab.
- Change the Security Mode from WEP to WPA/WPA2, which is the most secure encryption type.
- Click Save.