Restrictions are designed to block or limit specific apps and features on your iOS device. You need to disable Restrictions of the Guardian app on your child's device to allow uninstallation. Follow the instructions below to turn off Restrictions.
Disable Restricted Mode
- On your child's device, open Settings.
- Tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- If prompted, enter your Screen Time passcode.
- Tap iTunes & App Store Purchases.
- Tap Deleting Apps.
- Tap Allow, then proceed with the uninstallation. If prompted, enter your Screen Time passcode.
Change these settings as you see fit and appropriate to the age and app options you give to your child.